Search

5 tips to Effective Manifesting

Updated: Jul 3

Manifesting

It's almost the new 'it' word. And you may see if all over the Internet and Social Media pages. But what does it actually mean?


I've been interested in the concept of manifestation for many years now. I believe in this concept and I have manifested amazing outcomes that have reinforced my belief.

The concept that underpins this belief is the knowledge that we are all made up of energy. Now I know this may be a challenge to get our head around but we are in fact made up of matter, millions or billions of atoms vibrating at a very fast speed.

We are not the hard matter that we appear to be but we are in fact the tiny, tiny atoms that vibrate. We are made from the same matter as the rest of the universe is made of except what makes us different as humans is our consciousness. which is an extension of the universal intelligence.


Being this energetic being means we have the power to create almost anything.


Our human eye can only see 4% of the electromagnetic rays in front of us. We don't see xrays, light waves, sounds waves etc. that are in front of us. So just imagine what happens in the other 96% of the rays.


Here's my 5 tips to making manifesting work for you:

  1. Clarity

  2. Beliefs

  3. Surrender

  4. Trust

  5. Commitment


To support this transition at multiple points in the journey, you may want to engage a Mindset Coach. That's the area that I specialise in and having worked continually at the art of manifesting, I'm in a position to work with you and guide yo


u through the process. If you want to have a complimentary 30 minute chat, please contact me fiona@fionadjapouras.com .


Wishing you many manifesting moments,


Fiona




Reference: https://blog.drjoedispenza.com/blog/quantum-field/the-magical-language-of-serendipity-and-synchronicity


0 views

© 2019 Fiona Djapouras , Sydney Australia or Globally via Zoom or Skype 

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • LinkedIn Social Icon